Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm in my Element...




Check out the new car! This is my Valentine's gift from Andrew that I will be paying for. Isn't that sweet? Josh has a new job working for Jerry Seiner as a lot tech. Basically a car wash tech. But his new hours clash with mine and so the only alternative to getting Josh to work was letting him take over the payments on the Civic. So the other day, we were at Costco, and out in the patio area they had a green Element. I happen to say, "Now that's a nice car and I love the color!", and Andrew went on one of his internet research binge. The next thing I know, we have an appointment at the Honda dealership here in Bountiful. Of course, you know, every car we've test driven, we have purchased...our downfall in a couple of cases. So here we are, a three car family...I'm broke and old. I will have no free spending money for the next year. So please call me and make an appointment to get your hair done so I can go to the quilt store and feed my "material" addiction...

No comments: