Monday, September 8, 2008

What's a happenin', hot stuff?

Well, let's see...
Andrew broke our camera so I don't have any new pictures to post. And I really could have used it yesterday! Emma came in our room in the morning with pink sparkly raccoon eyes. She'd been using Maren's makeup again. And she has cut her own bangs! So she was quite the sight and no camera.
The kids have started school again and already Josh has had his phone taken away once in math class. He got it back after some shmoozing.
Tim needs a haircut in the worst way. His hair is down to his shoulders but doesn't want it cut. You know what they say about the cobbler's kids going without shoes...the stylist's kids go without cuts!!
The parakeets are still alive despite the cats CONSTANT attention. Talk about stalking!! But I guess that's what predators do. It's hilarious to watch the cat climbing on top of the cage and running from clear across the room because they finally came off their pirch and are trying to eat some food. It's straight from Syllvester and Tweetie.
The Relief Society is having a talent night and they heard that I'm making a quilt. They want me to display it on the 20th of September. Those of you who have seen me working on it, you know it's nowhere near being done and it's in pieces. What am I supposed to do, display all my quilt blocks seperately? Really. But they keep asking...
And to top it off, I think I'm going through vampire withdrawal. I just have to wait for the movie in November. And I'm not sure I like the trailers. We'll see.
That's about all for now. Hopefully Andrew will buy a new camera and then I'll have something visual to post. Signing out.

No comments: