Thursday, February 15, 2007

Days of our Lives

I'm afraid by reading this, you are going to see just how boring my life actually is. You've been forewarned!
Domestic Tip #1:
I've finally found something that will clean my tiles in my shower. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I have used cleanser, tilex, CLR, razor blades, brushes of all kinds, and nothing works as well or as fast as the eraser.
Domestic Tip #2:
Today I washed four loads of laundry all from Tim's room. And a load of towels at the salon. All I can say is that the Tide with Febreze smells fantastic. And the dryer sheets with Febreze are also very nice. My life was slow today, obviously.
HOWEVER:
Valentines Day was fun. My valentine gave me money for a spa, and chocolate covered strawberries! I gave him Crunchie bars and assorted other London candy (his favorites!) from the London Market. We went to lunch at Squatter's and it was nice. I later helped my two sons take valentines to their girlfriends houses. (Yes, Tim has a girlfriend. Help me now.) Of course Maren had about six valentines to take around and Emma was very happy eating every ones candy. So all in all a great Valentine's Day. Hope yours was equally nice.

No comments: