Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Went for a Drive










Andrew and I decided to go for a drive on Sunday with the girls. The boys did not want to go with us on a "long, boring ride!" So we went up to Eden, Utah to scope for ideas when we go up there over Labor Day weekend with the Lawrence's. While we were driving around Pineview Lake, we were pressured by the girls to "go to the beach". So we found a place to park that didn't require a fee and walked the short distance to the water. If we had remembered to wear sunscreen, we'd have stayed longer. All I kept thinking is, "This place is beautiful but the ocean is better!" With my ocean adventure still strong in my mind, a small lake isn't quite the same. Although, the ocean does not have the mountains and it wasn't very crowded. Pros and cons to both, I suppose! Enjoy these pictures of us in the sun.

No comments: