Friday, March 6, 2009

Bring on the love!!

March is my birthday month...yes, that's right...a whole month to celebrate my birthday!! I feel the need after a long winter to take advantage of this pre-spring month and do whatever I can to pamper myself! I grew up thinking that St. Patrick's Day was a preliminary to my day. Everyone dresses up in green (my favorite color) and wears it kind of like a pre party celebration! Then my actual birthday is the 19th. PARTAY!! And then the first day of actual Spring on the 21st. And sometimes, Easter is in March so, of course, candy to end my month of me. March is THE BEST month to have a birthday! All the cute Easter dresses are in the stores to buy and sometimes we get some mild weather. Makes me have spring fever and that makes me euphoric! It's MY MONTH. NOT YOURS! (unless you have a march birthday, too and then you're welcome to partay with me) And Andrew spoils me completely for my present. One year, I was sent to a SPA in Arizona! One year an unlimited shopping spree around town. Last year I received lots of tickets to the Bees games! I love you, Andrew, and I can't wait for my present this year...especially if it was what we were talking about at lunch today!!! I'm singing Happy Birthday to me in my head right now!!!

1 comment:

si tu veux said...

What a fun post. These Lawrence boys really know how to put up a birthday celebration. Sorry to read your newest post and hear that you have been so sick. Get well, hope you still get a celebration. Hugs.