Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update

So here is how March went...
I took an applique class at the quilt store and am now addicted to new projects. I have so many patterns in my drawer I will never get to all of them.
I started with a personal trainer at the gym. I've had three sessions now and I feel pretty good...now. The first session he made me do so many squats and lunges and step-ups on a bench that I couldn't walk for 5 days! And I've changed my diet and other exercises that I think I'm making progress. My skinny pants are loose!! Yay!!
I also bought new work out shoes. My knee pain is less and I can definitely tell a difference between the old and new ones. It was time.
I need to wash my car but the snow keeps coming.
We survived another week with Andrew out of town. I can't believe how much I depend on him daily!! We could survive without him but, A) we don't want to and, B) I'd be very tired every night with all the extra stuff I have to do.
Two more days of March and hopefully no more snow. Sun and warm would be nice.

No comments: